We are looking for a full-time motorcycle mechanic or apprentice.
This is a full time position.
We require a background and interest in motorcycles.
- Mechanic's position requires a valid certificate of qualification in Ontario.
- Apprentice's position requires that you are registered with the Ontario College of Trades as an apprentice or have a minimum grade 12 high school certificate or equivalent
- Must have a valid motorcycle drivers license
- You must own the appropriate tools for the job or if you are an apprentice you must supply basic hand tools with the understanding that you will have to equip yourself with the proper tools as you advance through your apprenticeship.
- You are physically able to do the job. Mortorcycles and their components are very heavy and require strength and stamina to move and work with.
- This is a retail/service environment so you must have the ability to work some Saturdays, as well as the occasional evening during the busy season
- Reasonable computer skills and strong organizational skills
If you believe you can make a difference and are willing to put in the time and effort to succeed in this role, then apply by email to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED